When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary.

当我失意低落之时,我的精神是那么疲倦不堪。

When troubles come and my heart burdened be.

当烦恼困难袭来之际,我的内心是那么负担沉重。

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence.

然而我默默的伫立,静静地等待。

Until you come and sit a while with me.

直到你的来临,片刻地和我在一起。

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains .

你激励了我故我能立足于群山之巅。

You raise me up,to walk on stormy seas.

你鼓舞了我,故我能行进于暴风雨的洋面。

I am strong when I am on your shoulders.

在你坚实的臂膀上我变得坚韧强壮。

You raise me up,to more than I can be.

你的鼓励使我超越了自我。

There is no life -

世上没有——

no life without its hunger.

没有失去热望的生命。

Each restless heart beats so imperfectly.

每颗悸动的心也都跳动得不那么完美。

But when you come and I am filled with wonder.

但是你的到来 让我心中充满了奇迹。

Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

甚至有时我认为因为有你我瞥见了永恒。



我们每个人的内心深处都有一个神秘的花园。时世艰难,但我们却可以在花园里得到蔚藉和欢乐,并且静静地思考。



出镜:雁儿

摄影:小楊